Writen by
Unknown
9:04 PM
-
0
Comments
BBC Travel has questioned: "Why do they love the world?" With numerous editors, contributors, writers, chefs, musicians and photographers ... And they kept saying go Tourism makes them love this world more. They have shared the discoveries, the great experience they gained in all parts of the world, so that they see the world very beautiful indeed.
"Because the image of a chicken crossing the road struggling middle of Hanoi capital evokes in my mind the important philosophical questions of life" - David Farley, editor of BBC Travel Eatimology.
"Because when I went to Greece to finally know why the" blue Aegean "- Jodi Ettenberg, Contributor BBC Travel.

"Blue Aegean" in Greece. \
"Pools alongside humpback whales in Tonga reminded me that the creatures in this world how beautiful" - Lia Barrett, Contributor BBC Travel.
"Because when I went to Jamaica and see 145 baby turtles leave the nest and raced out into the sea. I felt the joy of birth and admire the strength of viability ", Mario Batali, chef.
"Because I finally climb to the top of the Duomo cathedral square - the symbol of Florence, Italy, and admire the views is completely original as the time of the great sculptor Michelangelo" - Eric Weiner and collaborators BBC Travel.

Landscape view from the roof of the Duomo, Florence, Italy.
"By going to the Sierra Nevada mountains in Columbia, her family special Kogi people were nasty to me a glass of lemonade and invited me to step into their world" - Simon Reeve, TV presenter BBC.

Smile hospitality of her people Kogi.
"Since I was attending a fashion show in Kibera - Kenya's largest slum - is held by Shining Hope for Communities - a great organization working for girls. The participants dressed up in dresses made from condoms to raise awareness about safe sex. - Nicholas Kristof, author of "A Path Appears".

Fashion show made of condoms in Kenya.
"Because, although they travel around the world to take pictures of athletes in many scenic spots but I always end his journey in Yosemite National Park (USA). More and more walking, the more I love this place as their home so "- Jimmy Chin, photographer.
"Because sometimes the magnificent architectural buildings like the Taj Mahal must also humbly before the idyllic beauty of everyday life" - Gavin Haines collaborator BBC Travel.
"Because after years of enjoying wine MalbecMalbec renowned Argentine dinner at the restaurant or in the end I was witnessing the grape harvest in Mendoza" - Bridget Gleeson, Contributor BBC Travel.

Because at a dawn in the National Park Torres del Paine Chile, in front of the empty rock ledges and rough world of a life, I felt like a kid again "- Andy Isaacson, writer .
"Because I finally to Mexico to participate in the Día de los Muertos Festival (Festival of Deceased) and discovered that reality can sometimes exceed the expectations" - Brad Cohen, editor of the BBC Travel Thirsty Explorer.
"Since I came to Bhutan, the country sacred and magic I've ever visited. I was involved in preparing and serving soup for young monks in a monastery. It was an honor "- Eric Ripert, chef.
"As a small friendship that I get on the subway JR Yamanote Line in Tokyo has reminded me that age, language or geographic distance is not a barrier to friendship, even with friendship transient "- Karina Martinez-Carter, Contributor BBC Travel.

Small friendship in Tokyo, Japan.
"Because at the Mid-Autumn Festival, Singapore shimmering sky, brilliant as an exhibition on not so" - Abbie Kozolchyk writer.

Brilliant lights posted in mid-autumn festival in Singapore.
"Because I've seen Rio de Janeiro as his home for a few weeks and now I can say that I saw the most wonderful city of the world" - Valerie Conners, Contributor BBC Travel.
"Because when I'm in the tragic form - sweaty people mixed with rain water, mosquito bites scattered, shoes and socks matted with mud, exhausted after hours of wading mud, tree branches and dodge earwig the forest in the wild forests of northern Cambodia, then my instructor pointed to fog and I saw, no more than 5 meters from where I stood, a giant face carved into stone atop a tower. Again I know that world with endless wonders has favored us how "- Don George, editor collaborators BBC Travel.
"Because joining a group of you go" phượt "La Ciudad Perdida returned from Colombia has reminded me of the joy to share my trip with the other fellow" - Candace Rose Rardon, Contributor BBC Travel.
"Because I've been seeing in the day cloudless, sunny sky above the blue waters and clear as glass, dotted with craggy cliffs at the San Juan Islands in Washington. It is an opportunity "only once in a lifetime" is seen cetacean I live in a natural environment "- Sam Champion, editor weather channel.
"Because in Thailand I've had moments in the one of the most majestic creatures of nature" - Steven Tyler, musicians.

Musician Steven Tyler Thailand side tiger.
"Because nothing can compare to contemplate the sunset over the desert at Coachella, with 184 musicians, 90 thousand people and an effigy of the enormous cosmic sky hovering - Ashley Winchester, BBC Travel collaborators.
"Because of the beauty of the Grand Canyon makes people breaking in glee" - Pam Mandel, writers.
"Since I came to Japan at the right season of cherry blossoms (sakura) and wherever I look, I feel a real beauty Other" - Jimmy Cohrssen, photographer.

Miraculous beauty of cherry blossoms in Japan at night.
"Because when floating on a small boat in Lysefjord, Norway, I have realized that there is nothing more wonderful than feel very humbled by the whole wide world" - Terry Ward, collaborator BBC Travel.
"By feeling to jump into a river with millions of bright pink salmon makes me happy to be on this earth. - Josh Humbert, Contributor BBC Travel.
"Because after 8 days of hiking hard, I had to Everest Base Camp camp at 5.380m altitude mark and realized that my end is just the starting point for other climbers to conquer roof of the world "- Laurel Robbins, editor of BBC Travel Localite.
No comments
Post a Comment