Writen by
Unknown
7:50 PM
-
0
Comments
Upon returning to Saigon after 1 week backpack to Singapore, a friend asked me to go there first feeling how? Not hesitating, I replied briefly: Singapore really is the place to come and experience at least once in a lifetime ...
City of spectacular works
Sitting on the plane, I was eager to take the eye through the window to have a glimpse of Singapore port crowded with ships offshore container. After 1 hour 30 minutes, the aircraft of the airline Tigerair gentle landing Changi Airport, take I first came to the country of the wonders.
Singapore welcomed me with mild sunny weather and the cool breeze in my lanh.An first object of this country is the green space and shady trees everywhere. The modern and prosperous city of clarity presence across the road from the airport to the city center, on the modern office buildings obscure the horizon, shopping centers, apartment complexes from budget to luxury ...
Once in the hotel, I began the journey to explore Singapore with the first destination is the Gulf gardens (Gardens by the Bay) stretching the Bay Marina. Visitors can tour the outer ring is free, but if to visit two destinations dome greenhouse Dome and Cloud Forest Flower will be charged 28SGD. Thanks to its boarding pass Tigerair, 26.6SGD me to pay entrance fees.
Pictures first caught my eye when I came here was 18 super giant tree with a height of 25-50 m capable of attracting solar and illuminated at night standing in the south garden. I deliberately towards the tourists go into the elevator inside the trunk to go up 22m high Skywalk bridge between the super tree together. Walking around the super trees, I can zoom eye out beautiful Marina Bay area and admire the Marina Bay Sands hotel with rooftop architecture boat breathtaking.

But perhaps the most unique point in this is two glass buildings domes Dome and Cloud Forest Flower, with four times the area of a football field. Entering the Flower Dome, it felt like being in a certain temperate country with a cool climate due to natural cooling system emanating from underneath the floor. It took hours to be able to learn and admire the beauty of thousands of beautiful flowers from around the world, including exotic species like baobab tree from Africa, olives 1000 age, carnivorous plant insect ...
And yet, just walk through the glass doors to enter the Cloud Forest area, I was impressed with 35m high waterfall rushing down, dotted above are white and purple orchids branch with leaves dark green background. Uottren humid tropical forests with high mountains between 1,000 -3.000m than sea level ...
The work center and world-class entertainment
The next morning, I began the journey to the beautiful island of Sentosa to explore the famous sights like Universal Studios Singapore, SEA Aquarium.Gia tickets to Universal Studios Singapore visit was 74SGD, but because of Tigerair boarding pass, I only pay 66.6SGD.
Coming to Universal Studios Singapore, I lost in the magical world of cinema famous Hollywood films and meet the celebrities of the film world such as actress Marilyn Monroe, Kungfu Panda bears, .. .Ben addition, the adventurous journey with the game thrills at Universal Studios as Mummy revenge, Shrek 4D Adventure, Jurassic Park Adventure ... makes me feel extremely interspersed enjoy suspense and fear.

But most impressive to mention the war of the robots in Transformers the Ride Sci-Fi City, where I was transformed into a giant robot in a fierce battle to protect the earth with the feeling of the collision, high-speed racing, free falling from skyscrapers ... lifelike. The 3D digital equipment surreal and subtle visual effects will give me a sense of excitement, "extreme".

And equally fascinating is the World Water area (Water World), where I was treated to a performance lively, attractive and unique, the film of the same name with the scene flames, explosions horrified and fights with guns ... in front.
Visiting S.E.A. Singapore's Aquarium - the largest aquarium in the world, I really admire people when they built Singapore success ocean area giant artificial simulated 49 different habitats, with more than 100,000 marine species of 800 species and 20,000 types of coral. Here, you will immerse in the vast ocean world, mystic, could see almost all kinds of sea creatures on the ocean, from sharks, rays, fish, beef until the jellyfish sea, starfish, fish bat face ...
Sunset signals a day is ending, I leave in regret by a day on this island seems not enough to discover all here ...
Tomorrow, my journey continues with the Singapore zoo, watching the sunset on the giant wheel Singapore Flyer, roam streets Haji Lane fashion, promises to be an interesting experience and attractive Equally ...
No comments
Post a Comment