Writen by
Unknown
7:56 PM
-
0
Comments
A Spanish family who travel to Vietnam just stolen iPhone and iPad on Bus from Nha Trang City. Ho Chi Minh.
Tran Thi Ly Na, worked at companies Mekong Media, District 3, HCMC. Ho Chi Minh, who witnessed the story said she was away for 3 hours to help one family travelers Vietnam stolen at work with the one and carmakers but got only is the paper chúng Certification stolen.
According to that, one Spanish family of 4 members, brother David (39), sister Marta (35 years old), two baby Lucia (5 years) and Max (2 years old) traveling around the world after many years of Cop. They head to Vietnam in July and already have great experience sau people, scenery Vietnam out different provinces.
By the evening of 21/7, chúng night of automakers pickup traveling from Nha Trang Southern HCMC, HCMC out the last day is before pickup plane passed through Singapore. And is here chúng start a tragicomic journey about so-called "hospitality" of the Vietnamese police department.
On Bus beige bed 21/7 from Nha Trang City, iPad and iPhone on David put khi people sleep. Woke up at 3am, David discovered this dish 2 disappear. After checking carefully beige and other places around the position, David knew her have lost theft. Under the pressure of his wife, driver asking people to check luggage to find but not found.


Confirmation stolen Spanish family received from police (Photo provided David family)
22/7 bright day, David decided to go to police to be confirmed theft insurance paperwork.
"But things do not stop where. When I was wandering out area Bui Vien, chúng discovered stolen iPad Đã Recent activated mà out position. Trace the map (map), the main right back chúng up add car given to the city. At mà driver was in the car without the car has acknowledged iPad. Signals triggered off while chúng iPad mà just wide.
Before that, this beige truck drivers and David invited me to sing to confirm the police station happened unfortunately stolen and he was because I asked ID icloud of the iPad with the reason "he thể appearances iPad you if ID icloud. After finding out he would pay you $ 1 million ". Sister Marta was not agreed.
Once in the car, chúng raided the seat again, but still does not found the iPad. They return to the office by car manufacturers intervention staff. But not one has any cause, pressure dynamics as drivers and all will answer "no".
Until I found him to be and requires management carmakers, he saw the local people new to have met, heard the story from the beginning and interior "signal from iPad map is not bad", but "không-cause pressure as a driver right now. " I had to convince David to them 2 days to work and get back, "Nat KE.
Many days passed still not found anyone does get back. Bay Show other Spanish family was singing out the Singapore Australia after 6 days. Nat saw much outraged attitude of carmakers định be shared to a large story everyone knows.
"On the Monday 28/7, I lost patience recall and requires management to meet. First the operator avoid dodge, say you are a new employee, I do not know, she much bother. The second time I called it a Other large employee voice can agree to meet, and hangs extremely raw hole. Though I knew mà main 2-call staff was witnessing my conversation Forum, David and manage family chúng from to the end. Though I has cause, pressure, harassing phone calls like a crazy, until now, I vẫn missed calls from managers automakers "Nat urgent.
Nat said she accepted and time-consuming effort to clarify the case, though it is directly related to the interests of her, but because listening, seeing too many bad things of the Vietnamese treated with the traveler be muốn have something she moves to change the situation.
"I remember feeling sit ins taxi times and witnessed first foreign tourists were snatched at the corner of Diamond Plaza camera. Entire groups of people and cars waiting for the red light but no one working car out to prevent pirate name, that is not anyone chasing side and visit the coral. Lost is lost. Five Thi tried bear. I remember the feeling of being one man French Interior: "When you sing France, while you were tight guillotine, who actually would protect you . And while we sing tao Vietnam, I was hacking up, people think mà for granted, "Nat said.
Confirmed as BBC, his family David and sister Marta said the purchase until the moment This is still not got any chúng communication from carmakers. Show your family are in Australia and continue the journey around the world.
"What I ask for their day in Vietnam, had to sleep 2 nights on board, 2 days and 4 nights on passenger cars and 1 boat but times have problems do not happen. Until the end of the journey from Nha Trang to Saigon and met the neck.
"The important thing is at 16h28 minutes on 22/7, I has detected signals ipad out of the car company that WE HAVE Southern mà ahead. When we go back to find the driver said the ipad has beige WE HAVE STILL sit out place when I could be seen, he said before mà has a who was sitting out there mà He also explained something chúng could not understand. "- sister. Martha emphasized
Things happen from day 22/7 but still not an until now carmakers have nothing feedback. I am sad because of the indifference of the office manager carmakers, because both me and chúng will clarify who is a thief. I much appreciate the heart of all users Vietnam was to contact for help and we. I just wish The car maker would handle thieves ", David shared.
Information from carmakers Southern
Discuss issues, Ms. Khanh Tran, director of travel company Nam Phuong car assertion: the client stolen iPhone, iPad while traveling in a vehicle carrier Southern is real. The company currently Southern was investigating reports of a clarification.
Tran Cung said, while traveling in a vehicle, all customers will be self-preserving and hold maintenance of his personal belongings, while the theft is beyond want. However, customer requirements, chúng khi cũng proposing an investigation and invite users have related work. At the same time, We would deliberately launch a lawsuit against the false information online.
No comments
Post a Comment